Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Sent me an email at email@example.com
- What is the purpose of this site?
- The goal of this site is to put mine safety information in everyone's hands. With experience in geology, mining and computer science, we decided to create web and mobile applications that allow miners, mining operations, and the public to have a clear picture of safety of mining in the United States.
- How does safety tracking and reporting help mining operations?
- I have seen that focusing on safety leads to greater sustainability, better employee retention, and reduced operating costs. My vision is to create cost-effective products and services that enable organizations and individuals to work and operate safely on an ongoing basis.
- How many years of MSHA data do you have?
- I have access to data going back to 2000. Therefore, this represents 24 years of data.